Saturday 8 October 2011

More modifications...

Ok, the ZX-5 suspension was a dissapointment, not that it didnt work, becuase the width of the area going in the hingepins is short, it caused the hingepins to bend easily. So i decided to go back to the lazer ZX arms. Installed MPP ZX arms , which was a lucky find, i found 8 at hobby haven, each bag costs me RM5 only. Coupled to LA-59 front c hubs, and LA-28 rear hubs, i managed to laser-lise my Mid suspension. I like the lazer's arms better, becuase they place the outer hingepins inside the wheel, which makes rough track handling much better. I used the inner hole on the C hub to push out the front track, and used 3 racing 65.5 CVD. At the back, i am still waiting for LA245 CVD to arrive from japan. My A & L steering bellcrank arrived and cured the sloppy steering problem. I also managed to use back the Mids original battery holder system to hold my Lipo Saddle packs in. With Proline M3 soft tyres all around, my Mid will surely handle better.

No comments:

Post a Comment